1) 2 cups freshly cooked Corn Kernels
2) 2 cups freshly cooked Lima Beans
3) 2 cups sliced Summer Squash
4) ¼ cup thinly sliced Sweet Onions
5) 1 tbs. chopped fresh Dill
6) 1 head Bibb or Butter Lettuce - cleaned (optional)
1) In a large bowl...combine the corn, lima beans, squash, sweet onions, and
the chopped dill...as well as the lettuce.
2) Reserve 4 tablespoons of the dressing to drizzle over the finished dish,
and pour the remaining warm dressing over the succotash.
4) Toss well, and let stand at room temperature until service.